You are here
The upcoming release of Microsoft Dynamics GP2016…..
Microsoft Dynamics GP users all over the world have been waiting for the latest release…. GP2016 is going to offer so much and will pave the way as an evolutionary and cutting edge ERP solution and is coming May 2016!
Microsoft Dynamics GP is known for its affordable, flexible licensing and its ability to fit the needs and budget of any size business from SMEs to large enterprises.
The big new feature coming in Dynamics GP2016 is the new HTML5 web client, which will deliver Dynamics GP forms as HTML5 web pages!
This means users will be able to fully use Microsoft Dynamics GP from any device that supports HTML5 web pages. The powerful functions will be accessible from Android tablet, OSX and Linux, and on any browser that supports HTML5, for example, Edge, Chrome and Firefox!
In addition to the HTML5 web client there are many new features in Dynamics GP2016:
- HTML 5 browser support
- Control for managing HTML clients
- Purchasing Requisitions – Project Integration
- HTTPS Support for Management Reporter Viewer
- Multiple Page Scan
- Default EFT File Formats For Scotia Bank
- Change Workflow Approval Conditions
- Enable Credit card Payment Type for Check Run Processing
- Increase Distribution Reference Field Size
- Named User Licensing Support for Self Service User Type
- Document Attach for Project Expenses
- All-In-One Document Viewer for Inventory
- All-In-One Document Viewer for Sales
- Export SmartList Numbers
- Export/Import SmartLists
- Creating a SmartList from an Existing Favourite
- PowerBI charts on GP Role Centre
Ease of Use
- Remove Inactive Payroll Pay Codes
- Simplify Payroll Posting Setup
- Create Exception Report on Budget Import
- Simplify Analytical Accounting User Access Settings
We will be adding a “What’s new in GP2016” page to our website as soon as GP2016 has been released and we will be running a Tips & Tricks – GP2016 in June – to register your interest please click here
If you have any questions about upgrading your Microsoft Dynamics GP please contact us