Not for Profit & Charities
Not for Profit and Charity organizations need to focus on their mission, but economic conditions are putting a lot of pressure on them to get funding. Organisations in this industry need an ERP solution that allows them to do more with less, whilst conforming to stringent regulatory and operational requirements, and giving them more time to secure funding.
Nolan Business Solutions has worked with many Not for Profit (non-profit) and Charity organizations and our understanding of this industry is demonstrated with a number of industry specific add-ons and proven experience in implementing and maintaining powerful financial solutions in this sector.
Not for Profit and Charity specific functionality includes:
- Event management tools, including project management, budgeting, reporting, etc.
- Fully integrated CRM to provide a 360 degree view of activities with each contact.
- Membership management and marketing tools.
- Accommodates commercial activities running alongside non-commercial.
- Job costing and time recording to manage research, consulting and other project work.
- Stock and Sales Order Processing to manage publications and other product sales.
- Selling and costing of training courses, events, etc.
- Fully integrated finance ledgers delivering tight business control and supporting SORP and SOFA requirements.
- Capability to handle Standard, Partial and Exempt VAT recovery situations.
- Purchasing (including web based procurement) delivering full commitment accounting.
- Restricted/non-restricted fund reporting.
- Real-time query and analysis tools for rapid analysis of data from any part of the system.
Nolan Business Solutions deep understanding and breadth of experience in this sector is demonstrated by our widely used modules, which cater specifically for activity based businesses such as charities.