Hospitals & Medical Services
Hospitals and Medicial Services organizations are faced with the challenge of recruiting new employees and ensuring that their clientele receive value for money. Organizations in this sector need an ERP solution that is fully integrated with their CRM system to support customer experience and to ensure that they keep costs to a minimum, while meeting their customer expectations.
Nolan Business Solutions’ customer base includes many hospitals and medical services organizations whom we have worked with for years. Our industry expertise enables us to deliver solutions that help to reduce costs and increase revenue, as well as provide additional value to your customers.
Hospitals and Medical Services organizations specific functionality includes:
Customer acquisition and management
- Fully integrated CRM to provide a 360 degree view of activities with each customer.
- Integrated marketing tools, including direct mail, email, lead to customer tracking, etc.
- Simple, yet powerful tools to integrate clientele with other front-end systems.
Day to day operation
- Accommodates commercial activities running alongside pure Hospital/Medical Services functions.
- Job costing and time recording to manage research, consulting and other project work.
- Stock and Sales Order Processing to manage medical supply.
- Selling and costing of training courses, events, etc.
- Fully integrated finance ledgers delivering tight business control and supporting SORP and SOFA requirements
- Capability to handle Standard, Partial and Exempt VAT recovery situations
- Purchasing (including web based procurement) delivering full commitment accounting
- Restricted/non-restricted fund reporting
- Real-time query and analysis tools for rapid analysis of data from any part of the system.
The Nolan Business Solutions team has been working with Hospitals and Medical Services organizations for many years and consequently have the product expertise and industry experience to ensure successful implementations on time and to budget.