Oracle NetSuite - SuiteConnect London
Oracle NetSuite SuiteConnect is returning to London to bring together EMEA’s largest gathering of NetSuite users, prospective customers, press and industry influencers at the #1 cloud ERP event in the UK.
If you are keen to speak with us at the event, our Director of Sales and Marketing Mai Amir is in attendance, alongside our Business Development Manager Jeremy Travis and NetSuite account manager Andy Somers!
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
CEOs, CFOs, finance executives, operations executives, marketing, sales, ecommerce, or service managers, NetSuite customers and partners. And YOU!
It’s no secret that today’s business environments are more challenging than ever. There are so many changes emerging—new technologies, innovative business models, unforeseen competition, rapidly shifting consumer behaviours, as well as new rules and regulations governing data privacy and digital business. It’s a perfect storm, and for many entrepreneurs and business owners it can often feel as though the only constant is change.
NetSuite is here to accelerate your growth as a business, and your personal growth as a business leader. Our solutions not only help you see the numbers that matter, they help you focus on what matters most to your business.
- 9:30 – 10:30 : Registration and Morning Refreshments
- 10:30 – 12:00 : Plenary Session
- 12:00 – 13:00 : Lunch
- 13:00 – 16:30 : Breakout Sessions
- 16:30 – 17:30 : Networking Reception Sponsored by Anderson Frank
- Evan Goldberg, EVP and Founder, Oracle NetSuite
- Nicky Tozer, EMEA SVP, Oracle NetSuite
- Andy Wood, Finance Director, Guinness World Records
- Gert-Jan Wijman, Vice President, EMEA, Celigo
- Aman Deep, Business Systems Director, Charlotte Tilbury Ltd.
- Ella Mills, Founder, Deliciously Ella
- Georgina Pattison, Finance and Commercial Director, Deliciously Ella