Get an end-to-end view of your business
Connect your financials, sales, service and operations
Introduction to Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central
Below is an introduction video to Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central and shows how to navigate around and find information in the product, as well as looking at the roles that are available.
Connects your entire business
Combine your multiple disconnected systems into one. Boost efficiency with automated tasks and workflows - all from within familiar Office tools like Outlook, Word and Excel. Get an end-to-end view of your business, with built-in intelligence when and where you need it.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central puts flexibility at the core of your business, enabling you to start quickly, grow at your own pace and adapt in real time. Easily tailor and extend the application to meet your unique business or industry-specific needs.
Request a free demo of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central today
Manage your financials
- Make informed decisions - connect data across accounts, sales, purchases, inventory, and customer interactions to get an end-to-end view of your business. Chart financial performance in real time with built-in Power BI dashboards.
- Accelerate financial close and reporting - streamline accounts receivables and payables, and automatically reconcile accounts to close and report on financials quickly and accurately, while maintaining compliance.
- Improve forecast accuracy - refine financial forecasts by modelling and analysing data across multiple dimensions. Customise reports using seamless Microsoft Excel integration.
Automate your supply chain
- Optimise inventory levels - use built-in intelligence to predict when and what to replenish. Purchase only what you need with dynamically updated inventory levels.
- Avoid lost sales and reduce shortages - maintain the right amount of inventory by automatically calculating stock levels, lead times, and reorder points. Suggest substitutes when requested items are out of stock.
- Maximise profitability - get recommendations on when to pay vendors to use vendor discounts or avoid overdue penalties. Prevent unnecessary or fradulent purchases through approval workflows.
Improve customer service
- Deliver value at every touch point - prioritise sales leads based on revenue potential. Keep track of all customer interactions and get guidance on best upsell, cross-sell, and renewal opportunities throughout your sales cycle
- Boost sales productivity - accelerate the quote to cash process with the ability to act quickly on sales-related enquiries, manage service requests, and process payments - all from within Outlook
- Deliver exceptional service - gain a comprehensive overview of your service tasks, workloads, and employee skills to effectively assign resources and accelerate case resolution
Keep projects on time and under budget
- Stay on budget - create, manage, and track customer projects using timesheets along with advanced job costing and reporting capabilities. Develop, modify, and control budgets to ensure project profitability
- Plan with precision - manage resource levels by planning capacity and sales. Track invoicing for customers against planned costs on orders and quotes
- Analyse project performance - make effective decisions with real-time insight on project status, profitability, and resource-usage metrics
Your operations optimised
- Manage forecasting to fulfilment - use sales forecasts and expected stock-outs to automatically generate production plans and create purchase orders
- Run your warehousing efficiently - get a holistic view of inventory for efficient order fulfilment. Track every item transaction and movement by setting up bins based on warehouse layout and storage unit domensions
- Reach optimal output levels - calculate and optimise manufacturing capacity and resources to improve production schedules and meet customer demands
Protect your data and support GDPR compliance
- Respect your customers' privacy - use built-in privacy-by-design and privacy-by-default methodologies to help your business comply with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). Grant and restrict access to personal data on multiple levels and enable audit trails to ensure security and accountability.
- Handle, store and transmit data securely - move and store personal data freely across your systems while protecting it from unauthorised access with Microsoft datacentres' automatic encryption.
Run your business anywhere
- Choose cloud, on-premises, or hybrid deployment - Business Central runs where you need it, in the cloud or on-premises, with the same user experience no matter how you deploy.
- Take your business on the go - the mobile version of Business Central supports both cloud and on-premise users with a consistent, modern experience across Windows, Android or IOS devices.
Demo Videos of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central Features
A series of demo videos from Nolan Business Solutions' Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central Consultant Andrew Butler. These videos give an overview of the functionality and features of this all-in-one business management solution.
Creating an Item in Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central
Creating a Customer in Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central
Setting up Deferrals in Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central Integration with Dynamics CRM
Contact us today to find out more
Fill in our Contact Form, or give us a call on +44 (0)1252 811 663.