NetSuite OneWorld helps multinational companies streamline multi-subsidiary operations and provides real-time viability at the local, regional and headquarter levels. With NetSuite OneWorld, companies can develop standard business processes and deploy them across their divisions and subsidiaries at the click of a button, ensuring compliance of standard processes worldwide.
A few of the benefits you could experience by using NetSuite OneWorld;
- Unified management - manage multiple subsidiaries, business units and legal entities
- Improve consistency - supports consistent processes across countries
- Standardise compliance - global compliance of internal and external processes
- Anytime - provides real-time global business insight
- Accelerate financial processes - from regional offices to global headquarters
NetSuite OneWorld Features
- Manage multiple subsidiaries, business units and legal entities
NetSuite OneWorld gives corporate and divisions a clear view into every level of business performance, from summary to detail, through comprehensive financial and operational role-based dashboards and real-time reports.
- Run a complete ERP system in the cloud
NetSuite OneWorld’s cloud delivery enables global businesses to run both corporate and subsidiary operations without costly on-premise IT infrastructure and resources, cutting costs and enabling companies to efficiently extend standardised ERP to every corner of the business.
- Consolidate operations and gain real-time financial visibility
NetSuite OneWorld accelerates financial processes with multi-currency consolidation and real-time roll-up across accounts receivable, accounts payable, payroll, inventory, billing, invoicing and order fulfilment, from local in-country operations to the regional offices to global headquarters.
- Run your business from anywhere with NetSuite
OneWorld’s web-based access enables your employees to access NetSuite from anywhere on the globe. With support for popular mobile devices, NetSuite OneWorld customers get access to the data and functionality they need from the palm of their hand.
- Complete cloud financial management
With NetSuite OneWorld Financials, businesses can adjust for currency, language, taxation and legal compliance differences at the local level, alongside regional and global business consolidation and roll-up. It provides real-time visibility into all aspects of your business worldwide, ensuring consistent and compliant management both locally and globally.
Key Features for Global Businesses
Global accounting and consolidation
NetSuite OneWorld is built around robust financial reporting capabilities that enable an organisation to understand what is happening across the global business in real-time.
Comprehensive multi-currency management
NetSuite multi-currency management supports 190+ currencies and exchange rates (enabling you to do business with both customers and vendors globally) as well as a wide variety of payment options. It provides real-time currency conversion and financial consolidation for all your global operations.
Configurable tax engine
It provides out-of-the-cloud pre-configuration, to meet local indirect tax obligations to more than 50 countries. NetSuite also provides a built-in tax engine that is configurable to your specific business needs.
Audit and compliance reporting
It has been built to support both global standard and country-specific requirements. The always-on audit trail, built-in analytics, access logs and workflow, and the ability to drill down to the underlying transaction detail ensured that you’ll always get supporting documentation.
NetSuite OneWorld in numbers
- 170 + number of countries in which deployed
- 200 + number of countries in transactions
- 20 number of languages supported
- 100 number of countries supported for taxes
- 190 + number of currencies supported
- 90 + number of bank payment formats