In this Blog Post we will outline some features and key benefits of Netsuite's Planning and Budgeting add-on. We will be hosting a free webinar on Wednesday 6th November demonstrating the key features of Planning and Budgeting, and how it can benefit your business. Register your place here.
What is NetSuite Planning & Budgeting Cloud (Oracle NetSuite PBCS)?
PBCS is NetSuite’s integrated Advanced Budgeting/Forecasting solution.
Powered by a proven, scalable powerful Hyperion planning technology built in the Cloud.
Oracle NetSuite Planning and Budgeting enables organisations of all sizes to quickly adopt a world-class planning and budgeting application offering market-leading functionality across lines of businesses. Netsuite Planning and Budgeting can be deployed via two versions, ensuring that you receive your Planning and Budgeting offering in a manner that best suits your particular business needs and budget.
For more information view - Netsuite Planning and Budgeting PDF
Key business benefits
- No hardware or IT investments.
- Fully customisable and owned by Lines of Business.
- Migrate from disconnected planning tools and spreadsheets.
- Work with latest version of the software.
- Multiple environments and global data centers for deployment.
- Low cost and time to implement.
- Customisable to specific business need.
Complete Planning, Budgeting and Forecasting Solution
NetSuite Planning and Budgeting is used by companies worldwide to meet organisation-wide business planning needs. It is designed to address a wide variety of financial, sales, contractual and operational planning use cases across multiple industries, and is accessible via rich interfaces through Web or Microsoft Office.
- Intuitive, role-based web and MS Office interfaces.
- Flexible driver based what-if modelling capabilities.
- Built-in financial intelligence and spreading logic.
- Built-in commentary and annotation capabilities.
- Flexible workflow and plan management capabilities.
- Robust reporting and ad-hoc analysis with formatting and charting support.
- Integration with NetSuite Financials.
For more information on any of the above, why not sign up for our free webinar, taking place on Wednesday 6th November, by clicking here. Alternative, you can get in contact with one of the team at Nolan Business Solutions through the information provided below.
Phone: 01252 811 663