If there’s one thing that all small to medium-sized business owners would agree on, it would be that time is of the essence. This is especially true when it comes to tedious tasks that often take priority over more important work, such as focusing on business development.
One of those tedious tasks that many put off is bookkeeping. Although it can be dull, it’s just one of those things that need to be done - how else would your business track transactions, invoices, and payments?
As businesses grow and transition from using small accounting software to ERPs, one drawback is the lack of automation when it comes to inputting bank and transaction data. Surprisingly, some ERPs simply don’t have this functionality.
Having worked with businesses for over 30 years, we at Nolan Business Solutions understand that streamlining accounting tasks is something many businesses struggle to achieve. Cutting into time that could otherwise be spent expanding the company, as well as carrying the potential for human error, these manual efforts are simply inefficient.
So, as a company that provides ERP solutions others shy away from, we came up with an answer – Nolan Bank Feeds.
In this article, we explore the benefits of Nolan Bank Feeds and how it can be used to maximise the efficiency and accuracy of your system.
What is Nolan Bank Feeds?
Nolan Bank Feeds allows for the importing of bank statements directly into your chosen ERP system. It’s available for Oracle NetSuite and Microsoft Dynamics and supports UK Open Banking.
With Nolan Bank Feeds, statements can be automatically downloaded and reconciled daily. Whether that be from multiple bank accounts worldwide, or from payment gateways such as Stripe, PayPal and credit cards.
What are the benefits of Nolan Bank Feeds?
For Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central users, bank statements must be manually uploaded. But with the help of Nolan Bank Feeds, a direct integration between your bank accounts and Business Central can take place, resulting in both time and money saved. Here’s how:
- Minimal user intervention – Removing the manual and time-consuming processes of uploading bank statements, Nolan Bank Feeds allows you and your team to focus on the more important day-to-day tasks.
- Automatic downloads – Statements can be automatically downloaded and reconciled daily, saving your team precious time and minimising the risk of human error.
- Easy setup – a straightforward process that you can set up without assistance, with Nolan support always here in case you do.
- Multiple accounts – Nolan Bank Feeds can integrate with multiple bank accounts worldwide for complete integration.
- Subscription-based – No long-term commitment is needed, you can cancel the service at any time.
Start saving time with Nolan Bank Feeds
Are you looking to eliminate the manual bank statement download process? Would you like to reduce the time needed at month-end to close your books? Then Nolan Bank Feeds is what you’re looking for. Why not request a free demo today, or, if you’re a Dynamics 365 Business Central user, start your free 1 month trial.
For more information on Nolan Bank Feeds and how it can help your business, get in touch with our expert team. We’re more than happy to answer any questions you may have.